Individual loan up to 35,000€
Individual loan up to 35,000€ without mortgage and with preferential terms.
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of state institutions, public companies, private sector and clients with rental income.
– For payees of state institutions and public companies, the maximum maturity is up to 120 months.
– For payees of private sector and clients with rental income, the maximum maturity is up to 84 months.
– All payees of state institutions and public companies and payees of private sector with incomes over €700, individual loans up to €20,000 JUST YOURSELF, without co-borrowers, without guarantors and without mortgage.
What do you need to apply?
– Receive the salary through TEB Bank or bring the confirmation from the employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Required documents for application:
– Valid identification document (ID Card, passport or driving license)
– Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
– Valid employment contract
– Bank balance (last 6 months)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
– Proof of additional family incomes
– Co-borrower: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
– Guarantor: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
– Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
– Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
The campaign is valid until 28.02.2023
For more information please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A).
TEB, Bank for a changing world!