Loan for car purchase at Swiss Auto Froni
TEB Bank in cooperation with Swiss Auto Froni in Prishtina have reached a cooperation agreement on selling the cars through auto-loans.
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of public sector, public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes.
For payees of state institutions and public companies, private sector and clients with rental income with a maximum maturity of up to 84 months.
For new cars, loan up to 20,000 EUR just yourself, without co-borrower and without guarantor.
What do you need to apply?
Receive your salary through TEB Bank or bring confirmation from your employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Financing up to 100%
Required documents for application:
– Valid identification document (ID card, passport or driving license)
– Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
– Valid employment contract and bank balance (last 6 months)
– Proforma invoice for the car purchase
– Full kasco for new cars (mandatory)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
– Proof of additional family incomes
– Co-borrower: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
– Guarantor: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
– Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
– Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
For more information please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / Messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A).
TEB, the Bank for a changing world!